The Wandering.
A Primer on Postmodernism by Grenz, Stanley
Can I play?Post Modern Pilgrims by Leonard Sweet
Wild at Heart, John Eldredge
Blue Like Jazz by Ronald MillerI want to play, too!
I've been outta the game for a while, sorry.Out of the Question, Into the Mysteryanother one by Len SweetI haven't finished it, but it is quite thought provoking.
You guys need to post more. You really are exiled in the wilderness.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
A Primer on Postmodernism by Grenz, Stanley
Can I play?
Post Modern Pilgrims by Leonard Sweet
Wild at Heart, John Eldredge
Blue Like Jazz by Ronald Miller
I want to play, too!
I've been outta the game for a while, sorry.
Out of the Question, Into the Mystery
another one by Len Sweet
I haven't finished it, but it is quite thought provoking.
You guys need to post more. You really are exiled in the wilderness.
Post a Comment